At Done Dissertation, we do our level best to ensure that our dissertations brim with 100% excellence since it is the only way we can achieve our goal, which is, your complete satisfaction. Yet, sometimes an error is probable by the company due to a number of reasons. Therefore, it is our responsibility to compensate our customers in one way or the other, if we happen to cause any inconvenience to our clients inadvertently.
To assure that refund is made justly, we have created a simple Refund Policy that we suggest to our clients to read and accept before requesting a refund.
- In the event the customer isn’t contented with the dissertation that is written and delivered by the company, a written request regarding the refund must be submitted within 3 days following the delivery date.
- As the client fails to file the written refund request within the legally allotted time, the company will revoke the client’s rights to demand the refund since the client will be assumed contented with the delivered order.
- If you haven’t received your completed dissertation task even following contact us at least 3 times in 3 business days. You will have to give us proof of communication.
In case the customers asks for multiple revisions and yet doesn’t feel pleased with the provided revisions, you are entitled to file a detailed complaint. In such event the company will be liable to act in the following manners:
- Furnish a different expert writer to make the necessary editing or re-write the whole dissertation from start while ensuring the order is delivered on-time.
- Or, provides the clients with refund if the company fails to furnish a different writer.
- The company reserves the rights to either grant a refund or no refund at all in case of a minor delay in the dissertation’s delivery or some trivial errors.
- If the customer accidently pays double than the agreed amount, the company will be liable to repay the additional amount immediately.
- We do not guarantee any grade. No refunds shall be issued based on low or fail grade.
Contact and Dispute Resolution Contract
- In case of dissatisfaction, the client is advised to notify the company immediately before starting off any chargeback via a third party.
- In case if the two parties, i.e., the customer and the company, fail to reach any reasonable agreement regarding compensation within 14 days, the client will be then free to contact the intermediary.
- In the event that the client doesn’t notify the company prior to starting off a chargeback, immediate counteraction will be taken against the client due to breach of contract.